YouTube is the biggest video streaming platform in this world. Every marketer is using YouTube to market their products to the customers and attract them. It is rightly said that if YouTube ads are used in the best ways, YouTube paid campaigns can get you the maximum customers. You just need to go for monetisation of ads that can help you in getting the leads you want. Let us understand how to advertise on YouTube.
This is a step-by-step guide, which will help you in your promotions.
- The first point would be the creation of a YouTube channel and a Google ads account. You need to have a proper YouTube channel with a bio line and with a profile picture to attract more people. This will make your YouTube account look more legitimate.
- The second step would be for uploading your ad. Once your profile is set up, you need to upload the video simply. The creation of a video is an entirely different process. Your video must be engaging and must have the right kind of content that you need to showcase the consumers. Since there is a time constraint on the video, you must know that you have to showcase your best version in the shortest amount of time.
- Now that you have created your video and your account is also ready, you have to go to the new campaign page on Google ads. Once you have gone to the new campaign page, you can start a campaign by clicking on the plus sign, which is given.
- After starting your campaign, select your goal. Your goal is divided into sales, leads, website traffic, app promotion, brand awareness, and also product and brand considerations. By selecting a goal, Google AdWords will help you in selecting a campaign setting.
- Now that is done, just choose your campaign type. This selects where your ad will be displayed.
- After this, you have to choose your ad format. There are various types of ad formats. These formats include discovery ads, in-stream ads, bumper ads, non-skippable ads and even outlays. Every advertisement format has a different motive behind them. It is essential to know what they do before selecting them. For TrueView ads, they only charge you when you watch the advertisement for about 30 seconds. The non-skippable in-stream advertisements cannot be skipped and are played before, in between or even at the end of your main video. The bumper advertisement is just for six seconds.
- After you are done with this, configure your campaign. This step is very crucial and important. You can also change your goal in this step.
- Now look for the keywords you want to advertise on because they are the most essential part of your campaign.
- After this, paste your video ad URL in the Google AdWords so that it can run.
This nine-step process is not as easy as it looks. It is very overwhelming and intimidating for many people. But if you followed step-by-step, you can definitely ace this game.